Ryan Estis is the former Chief Strategy Officer for McCann-Erickson World Group Advertising’s People Marketing division and a leading expert in Employee...
The GSC SHRM conference has been awarded a total of 10 HRCI Credit Hours, and with 18 sessions qualifying for strategic credit you can receive up to 10 strategic hours!
Continuous learning adds to our value as HR professionals, enabling us to excel as leaders and keep our companies competitive through strategy execution. Join us at this year’s new venue – the Atlantic City Convention Center – for the 20th Annual GSC-SHRM State Conference and Expo from October 23rd through October 25th. We will offer 50+ knowledge sessions over three days and exposure to 70+ of New Jersey’s top Human Resources service providers – immersing you in the elements of our 2011 theme, “HR Vision: Evolve, Educate, Execute.”
Don’t miss out on the:
- 20th Anniversary Conference in exciting Atlantic City New Jersey
- Opportunity to earn HRCI Credits at our Pre-Conference and Conference Sessions
- Conference Mega Sessions
- Extensive Networking Opportunities on Sunday Night, Monday Night and throughout the Conference
- 5 Targeted Conference Tracks: Global HR, HR & the Law, HR Skill Development, Talent Management, and Total Rewards
- 70+ HR Related Vendors and Exhibits
- Electronic Job Board
- Complimentary Cyber Café
- Multiple Opportunities for Meaningful Interactions with HR Colleagues and Vendors
Our Opening Keynote Speaker, Ryan Estis Invites You to Attend: